Monday, October 10, 2016

Best Bald Spot Concealer (Fantastic Product)


I'm wearing a hat. The reason is I want to show you what's going on underneath this hat.

Ladies and men, no longer do we need to hide our balding and thinning hair with hats, baseball caps, scarves, wigs or anything else.

I have a product here for you today. It is called Toppik.

What this is, other than magic? It is made of all natural keratin protein.

Remember, our hair is made of keratin. You put this in your hair very simply. Watch out how quick. It is waterproof. It is wet-proof, it is windproof.

It is basically life-proof. It works for you and it works well. I always think I have very thick, wonderful, full hair - no, I don't!

This is my secret! This is it - Toppik hair building fibers.
It generates a magnetic, static if you will, with your own hair. The Velcro effect is what I call it. It just adheres and it works perfectly.

You just tap, tap, tap and there you go. It's covered.

I'm trying to find more bald spots to show you but I covered most of them.

But even if you do not have bald spots, even if you just thinning a little bit or you like wearing your hair pulled back and you noticed too much thinning, you can cover it up.

If you want to use it because you decided you got a little bit gray showing, you want to cover that up, it'll work for that too.

It is just a fantastic product!

I know I have told you about another product before and that other product was good but you can't cover mass areas. You can just cover tiny little areas, tiny little spots.

That other product I can't use anymore, it does not work for me because my sports have gotten much bigger.

I use Toppik every single day. It is so wonderful

You can't tell that I put it. You'll just think I have full, nice hair. And I don't! I really don't. My hair is horrible.

So get rid of hats, although they are kinda cute but they are hot and sweaty. Get rid of hats, get rid of scarves, go out enjoy life, show off your hair.

It works for every hair type, from very fine and thin to very coarse ans wavy, to whatever your hair issue is.

It works with Minoxidil, which is Rogaine type products, it works with any hair system you treat your hair with. It'll work for you too!

So if you are having issues with your hair, with little bold spots, your thinning spots, things you just want to cover up, they come in several different sizes and price ranges, so you can find what will work for you and your budget.

I'm telling you, if you have any spots that you need to cover, get Toppik because it is the best!

By the way, I can use it in the dark brown or in the black. Either way it's fine, sometimes I mix them both, it works for me.

It comes in nine different shades. It is truly, happy,wonderful product that works.

I'm a true believer in Toppik hair care because this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment